Thursday, October 13, 2016

Art in the Park 2016


It's that time of year again, and time for Art in the Park! I've done this show the past few years, and this weekend I will participate once again. The weather is forecasted to be good, a little chilly but I will survive - and with the sun out & light wind, it'll be a great day to be outdoors (provided I don't forget my allergy pills!)

This year I am focusing on my bird paintings - all on stretched canvas, no frames. I'm trying to give things an overall uniform appearance. Right now, I'm attaching hanging hardware, putting together cards & card sets (they seem to sell at this event), and making lists! I always make lists - it's the only way I can do this type of thing!

So if you are free this weekend, and in New Jersey, stop by at Van Saun Park in Paramus. Over 100 artists are participating - should be a wonderful visual treat!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...