Sunday, May 22, 2016

Southwest Harbor

"Southwest Harbor" - Maine
6x12 acrylic on canvas
Available through Daily Paintworks auction - click here to bid

This is a second painting of Maine, but again I missed the location. For some reason I am having trouble being in the correct area of Maine for the VPO this month - perhaps next months location will prove easier. But I am enjoying painting Maine! The original Google map view can be seen here.

I probably should have named this "fun with clouds" because that is what caught my eye, and what I worked on the most. 

I am working on a 3rd painting of Maine - doubt I will send it into the VPO, but I like the image I found and want to add the painting to my gallery. So it's currently on my easel - will share it when it is finished.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...