Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cami de Balix - SOLD

“Cami de Balix" - Majorca
6x12 acrylic on canvas
Available through DPW gallery/auction

It has been quite a while since I participated in the Virtual Painting. Not because I didn't like the locations for the past 2 months (and I have some locations marked to go back to), I liked them very much. But I just did not have the time to paint anything from the Google maps. 

Now with my commissions done (although I did just get two new ones!), I decided to spend a bit of time this past cold weekend to visit the Island of Majorca, which is off of Spain. And that is this months Virtual Paintout location.

This "slice of life" can be seen in this location in the google map. It was those wonderful magenta/rose colored flowers that caught my eye, as well as the stone & palm tree. I thought the scene would work well on the 6x12 format - however, I do plan to do a wider version of this. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...