Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Floral Sale on eBay!


Summertime is flower time - and all of these paintings are going up for auction on eBay. Tonight I listed 5 of them, tomorrow I will add a few more.

These are all quality acrylic paintings that I did some time ago & I'd like them to find their forever homes. They will be signed, sealed & packaged for USPS Priority mail shipping. All are 9x12 except for the 3 white daisy's - they are much smaller & I think I may list them as a 3 piece set.

All of these are being offered with a very low starting bid price, no reserve, and no shipping charges in the US! This is a great opportunity to own original floral art at an affordable price!

You can find a quick link access on my "Current eBay AUCTIONS" tab along the top of this blog.  These auctions will run for 7 days only, so don't hesitate too long!

Happy Bidding & thank you so much for looking at my work!

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Un très joli patchwork fleuri de votre art... Merveilleux !
❊ Gros bisous ❊

Autumn Leaves said...

Your art and florals are just gorgeous and I can attest to affordable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...