Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fields of Yellow - SOLD


"Fields of Yellow"
9x12 acrylic on canvas panel
Available through eBay Gallery/Auction

This is one of my favorite landscape paintings and I'm actually surprised it has not sold yet. It was originally painted in 2010 for a Virtual Paintout challenge in the Czech Republic. While I was roaming around the countryside I found an area where all of these yellow fields existed. They seemed to be everywhere and I loved all that yellow with all the green. 

I liked this spot particularly because the foreground bushes with white flowers & the background buildings seem to bring you into the image.

I have put this up again on DPW for auction, however, this is it's third time (which is a DPW limit). If it does not sell, I will take it offline. So, if you have had a desire for this painting in the past, do not let this opportunity pass by!


1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

I too always liked yellow and green together. A beautiful painting of the field itself, Nancie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...