Friday, January 10, 2014

The Art Gallery


"The Art Gallery"
6x12 acrylic on canvas panel
Available through DPW gallery/auction


Day 10 of 365 days

I am very happy with how this one turned out. Loved working with the reds, the blues & all the shadows & lines. 

This is an art gallery located in Provincetown on Cape Cod and it is my second submission for the VPO this month. The original google link can be seen here.

I have a fascination lately with doors - doors & windows that is. In fact, I've taken quite a few screen shots in google of doorways & entrances. And from doing so many of the home portraits this past year, I've grown pretty fond of the lines on these buildings. Also the windows. To enhance the corner entrance on this gallery I opted for the 6x12 size - to make that blue door a focal point.


1 comment:

Sea Dean - Paint a Masterpiece said...

This is really superb Nan. I love all the different coloured shadows.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...