Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The computer died....

An update - my friends who sent me comments, seems my computer at work deleted them on the blog, rather than posting them!! Sigh..... I can't wait until I get my new computer up & running.......



I've been absent of late and it is because my trusty computer died. And it's sad, because it has been like an old friend for me for quite a few years. But good news, a new one is on it's way and I should be up and running again is a few days.

I have to say, tho, I am very lost without it (I am typing this on the work computer). I always had it playing music for me while I painted, now - I am struggling to paint! Such creatures of habit we humans are, are we not?

So I will sign off for now. I do want to say that my heart goes out to the people in Japan. May God help you in your time of need.

Be back soon. And a Happy (& safe) St. Patricks day to you all. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Don said...

Love your work! Added you to my blogroll :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...