Friday, May 18, 2018

"J" is for....


"J is for ....." 
12 inches high
image wraps on 3-1/2 inch sides
Can hang or free-stand

Email me if you are interested in having one done.



It has been a little while since I wrote. Sorry about that, but there has been some changes in my life in the last 2 months. I officially left my full-time job and am currently unemployed - or as I call it, semi-retired. My goal is to make the transition from part-time artist to full-time. It's that time!

But with the change, there has been quite a bit of activity. Paperwork, organizing, planning. And I am making changes physically to my "studio" space (the spare room). Basically, I need more space! So out with some old things, consolidate & simplify!

Pictured here is 1 of 2 letters I recently completed. These are commissioned letters from someone who saw the A B C I have at the gallery.

If you are interested in a letter (they make a great gift), email me. Background colors & items on the letters are completely customizable, and can be done with a theme in mind. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...