Thursday, February 1, 2018

A is for...

"A is for ....." 
image wraps on 3-1/2 inch sides
Email if interested

I have become fascinated with these letters that I found in Michaels. They are 12 inches high, canvas glued to what seems to be styrofoam.  They are lightweight and are 3-1/2 inches thick. Here is a side view of the letter, which also shows the back:

 I first saw these online for Michaels - they were on sale. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them, so bought only the letter "A" as my guinea pig. When I picked it up in my hand I knew I was going to paint it! I decided to do a group of fruits & vegetables that began with the letter "A" - so we have Apples, Apricots, Avocados, Artichokes and Asparagus! Everything wraps - both on the outside edges (top & bottom), as well as within the center cutout. It comes equipped with a built-in hanger at the top of the letter, but I found these sit on shelves or bookcases rather well. 

Can't you just see a grouping of these letters on a kitchen wall or shelf? 

Needless to say, I've ordered more letters and have both a B and the C in the works! Each letter will have a different color background to them - this letter A has a greenish teal background that for some reason my camera insists on making more blue!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...