Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Windy Beach

"Windy Beach" - Puerto Rico
6 x 12 acrylic on canvas
Available through DPW gallery/auction

This month we visit Puerto Rico in the VPO. Lots to see as you roam around, beaches & ocean or cities & colorful houses. I'm having fun this month simply touring the island - I had to remind myself to stop and focus on painting! Click here for the link to the original location in Google.

I love a beach scene done in these 6x12 sizes. Just a slice of the beach & water - it seems to fit naturally in the size ratio. In this particular one, it was the palm tree that grabbed my eye. That and the clouds - loved the clouds.

I have a few more screen shots of this location that I will try to paint. In fact, I just found one while I was testing my link in Google. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...