Saturday, October 29, 2016

Jakobs Bay

"Jakobs Bay" - South Africa
9x12 acrylic on canvas
Available through Daily Paintworks auction - click here to bid

This painting was done from a reference photo done by Marna Buys. When I first saw these boats, I just knew I had to paint this. It was all shapes! And I can't resist shapes of color!

Marna is one of many photographers who donate their photos to a FB group called Photos for Artists. It's a private FB group - and all photos are available to be used, copyright free. The main rule is that I can't post the original photo here, but I can post the photograph & sell it as well. 

This is available through DPW auction. 

2 comments:

MYSTELIOS said...

It's beautiful to discover your world, your paintings full of colors, poetry and life !!!

Nan Johnson said...

Thank you Art Traveller!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...