Monday, June 20, 2016

My Lil Chickadee

"My Lil Chickadee"
6x12 acrylic on canvas
Email me if interested in this painting

I could not resist this title!  This is from another photo of photographer Russ Bridges - he does such wonderful bird photos! 

This is also a 6x12 "slices" painting, and it is done in acrylic inks & washes. I've had so much fun with these little birds - I may do a few more, but I have a few other paintings to work on. I may come back to this subject soon though - I have a few vertical versions in mind.

------------------------------------------

On a separate note, my painting "With Butter & Syrup" was purchased through the "Art - Food for the Soul" show. I was totally surprised - pleasantly I must add - but it has left me in a  quandary on what to put into the gallery this weekend. My original plan was to simply move the waffles piece from show to gallery. But, as my husband likes to say, this is a happy problem!

Actually, I need to get 4 pieces ready for this weekend's delivery! Two are being prepped to go into the SVAN member show, 1 will go to the SVAN gallery and 1 will go to the Perth Information Center (where SVAN members also display their work). 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...