Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Suki & Molly

 "Suki & Molly" 
9x12 acrylic on canvas board
Not For Sale

This adorable pair were a recent commission. Don't you just love them? Fuzzy, cute noses & that pink tongue!

I had painted these a bit ago. Actually, when I knew my own dog's health was starting to fail, I did this painting quickly as I feared I would not want to work on a dog painting right after his passing. I was right - very glad I pushed to get it done before. I did spend a little time tweaking the fur and the eyes, but basically it was done & I was happy with the result.

The painting is now in the hands of the person who commissioned it. All is good!

----------------------------------

There is plenty of time to commission a pet portrait for holiday gift giving! Contact me to discuss - I do dogs as well as cats, birds, reptiles, etc. 

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Un superbe duo. Un travail magnifique du pelage et j'aime leur regard.


Gros bisous ♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...