Thursday, October 15, 2015

Shore Grass - SOLD

"Shore Grass" - New Jersey
6x12 acrylic on canvas
Available through DPW gallery/auction

This is one of the paintings I did recently in my Slice of Life series. This 6x12 painting captures the shore, with waves, clouds & a good amount of shore grass. I really enjoyed painting this one - but I had to keep reminding myself not to mess too much with the clouds! It's so easy to get carried way with things sometimes.

Of course, once I was done with the clouds, then it was the waves I had to fuss with. And if that wasn't enough to fuss with, then it was the grass blades! But actually, I didn't get carried away at all with this one. And all in all, it was done in a couple of hours. Seriously, 2 hours from start to finish - I love when a painting comes together so fluidly.

I will be putting some of the paintings from my recent show up for auction so watch for additional slices! And by the way, my auctions have free shipping within the US - from now until the end of the year!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...