Friday, April 10, 2015

MMP Mini's for Sale


I have decided to put the Mini-Masterpieces up for sale, rather than hold them all for an October show. Actually, since 3 of them have already sold - I'll be repainting items to put in the show! 

These are each 6 x 6 on stretched canvas, 1-1/2 inches deep. These can be framed, but they look wonderful sitting on a shelf also. The sides are painted to give them a finished look.

These are for sale in my gallery on Daily Paintworks (DPW), no auction at this time. 

From Left to right:
Top Row:
Starry Night - Van Gogh variation: Click Here to purchase
Josephine - Picasso variation: Click Here to purchase
Persistence of Time - Dali variation: Click Here to purchase

Lower Row:
Woman with a hat - Matisse variation: Click Here to purchase
Young Girl - Rembrandt variation: Click Here to purchase
Floral - O'Keefe variation: Click Here to purchase

The Monet, DaVinci & Warhol pieces have already sold, sorry. But if you are interested in them, let me know, and I'll be glad to do a commissioned piece for you.

I will continue to paint these MMP's as there are many more artists I wish to visit. Watch for more to be posted soon.


2 comments:

Sea Dean - Paint a Masterpiece said...

I totally love the Matisse, Dali and Picasso. Beth they'll sell fast.

Autumn Leaves said...

If these don't sell fast, I'll be a monkey's uncle, Nan! These are truly awesome pieces and I would love one myself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...