Sunday, February 2, 2014

Trimmed in Blue

"Trimmed in Blue"
6 x 12 acrylic on canvas panel
Available through DPW gallery/auction

Second in the series of entryways, this one is also from Iceland. This one really caught my eye because of the color & the contemporary style. The door itself, plus the windows - all of it in a most wonderful blue color. I'm not sure if it was the lines in the door or the corner window at top, but this one grabbed my attention when I saw it in Google maps.

I kept the lighting in this rather subtle - I didn't want to distract the eye from those wonderful blue lines.

Again, I chose the 6x12 format to compliment the drop & design.


1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

This place makes me want to see inside. I picture beautiful hardwoods, lots of light, a great view, and contemporary furniture. A great job, Nan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...