Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Demarest Home - SOLD


Commissioned Piece - NFS
9 x 12 Acrylic on canvas panel

This is another New Jersey commissioned home portrait. The client had sent me photos of the home in late autumn, but when I asked they said to make it summer. Easy enough to do for an artist!

I also eliminated the houses on both sides & gave them more greenery surrounding the home - I think it helps to frame the home (can you imagine all those trees bare? It would look stark!). Besides, I love to paint the greens!

This will get sealed and mounted so it can head off to the client this week. With Christmas coming, I'm getting orders that say "must have for Christmas!" - I'm starting to feel like one of Santa's elves! LOL

------------------------------

If you'd like a home portrait done, contact me! These are more affordable than you think! And let me know if you need it for Christmas. I'm still taking Christmas orders for another week or so!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...