Thursday, October 17, 2013

Owls - eBay auctions

Great Horned Owl - SOLD
8x10 acrylic ink & wash

Wide Eyes - SOLD
8x10 acrylic ink & wash


These were done with ink & acrylic washes. I love how the eyes came out. They have that bright look to them that I see so often on owls. Fun to do something a bit different!

And these little guys frame up nicely. The auctions are without frames, but I can frame them for an additional charge - just ask about the frames when you win either auction (or both)!

 

-----------------------------------------

Did you know there is a link on my blog where you can see all the eBay auctions that are currently active? It is right below my Blog title - "Current eBay LISTINGS" will show an image and link for all the auctions that are running. Simply click on any one in that list & you'll head over to eBay for that item.

And remember, free US Shipping on all auctions (DPW and eBay), now through Dec 25th!

4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

These look like a wonderful illustration for book too. I like that sense!

Karin said...

I love your owls!!! And the rest of your paintings for that matter. You have a wonderful style. Thanks for your comment on my pricing post, I love it when I can connect to another artist just by sharing comments and blogs. I also love your website and need to set up one myself. You have really inspired me today. Thanks so much. :)

Nan Johnson said...

Thank you Sherry & Karin. Illustration for a book, hmmmmmm .... food for future thought!

renate said...

Hello Nan:) Your owls are beautiful! I can't say which one to prefer; they both are amazing!!xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...