Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bermuda


Acrylic on 9x12 canvas panel
Available through DPW gallery/auction


Previously painted in August of 2012, 
this painting is now on a 1-week auction at DPW
at a very affordable starting bid!



This was one of those images that I had held onto for a while, always intending to paint it. The pinks & reds just called to me. This was a google street view from Bermuda - sorry, but I don't have the link for it.

My in-laws just returned from a vacation in Bermuda and I know they had a fabulous time. They took a cruise and enjoyed every minute of it. Perhaps one day I will do the same - I will need to take many photos for many paintings! 

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

The textures in those bushes, their colors...Just stunning, Nancie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...