Friday, December 5, 2014

Pink Flowers in Front

"Pink Flowers in Front" - NFS
9x12 acrylic on canvas board

This is the latest Home Portrait - a wonderful home with beautiful greenery surrounding it. I fell in love with this scene when the owner first sent me the photos. She had only 2 requirements - make the flowers in front a color other than the red they were in the photos, and make it springtime (the photos were more early fall). 

That's one of the greatest luxuries of being any artist - I can change the world, and the seasons, to whatever someone wishes. Add flowers, change colors, trim hedges - I've even added trees for some home owners! Artistic license - or as I call it, the power of the brush!

I look at this charming home & I find myself saying "I want to live there!"

----------------------------

If anyone would like a home portrait done, of any season - just email me. They make a wonderful gift for any occasion!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...