Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Sale is On!


It is time to clear some inventory - need to make room for more paintings! And to do that, I am selling some of my older pieces at reduced prices! Everything you see above is now on eBay with very low starting bids. AND there is NO shipping costs in the US!

This is a deal that can't be passed up on - the chance to own original art at a bargain price! Quality canvas mounted on hardboard, these will arrive signed, sealed & ready for framing (frames are not included).

I will continue to add to my eBay listings each day as I slash prices on these pieces. I'd much rather they were in someone's home rather than in my storage! So head over to eBay and take a look And be sure to check back often for what new pieces I've added!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nanjohnsonfineart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Un très joli panel de vos oeuvres qui vont trouver très certainement des "familles adoptives"...

Gros bisous ♡

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Un très joli panel de vos oeuvres qui vont trouver très certainement des "familles adoptives"...

Gros bisous ♡

Nan Johnson said...

Merci beaucoup!

Autumn Leaves said...

Lucky Carolsue! And I can attest to the quality of your paintings, Nancie! Good luck with your sale!! (I have my own eye on another piece.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...