Saturday, January 18, 2014

Whirling Around


"Whirling Around"
9x12 acrylic on canvas panel
Available through DPW gallery/auction

Day 18 of 365 days


This was originally painted in the beginning of 2013 and it's title at that time was "Swirls." But that doesn't quite fit today.

So far this month of January has been a confusing one and I have been having serious trouble with focusing on things. Not just with my artwork but in other areas of my life as well. From the more involved things with my day job to the simpler things such as paying bills or cleaning the house. I feel scattered and not really understanding why.

As so I chose this painting to display today because it is reflecting how I've been feeling. Only, I don't want the name swirls. It's more of Whirling Around

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

I can relate to the feelings. I immediately thought of the old shows Outer Limits and Twilight Zone for some reason.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...