Monday, January 27, 2014

Backlit Daisy


"Backlit Daisy"
5x7 acrylic on canvas panel
Available through DPW gallery/auction

Stepping away from the scenic paintings I've been posting of late, I did this daisy painting over the weekend. It is the third in the series of daisy's I have for sale - all are 5x7 on canvas panels. 

On this one I tried to capture the back lightIng of the white petals (which aren't simply white). I like this new little one, as well as it's matching pieces in the set:


"White Daisy on Blue"
5x7 acrylic on canvas panel
Available through DPW gallery/auction


"White Daisy"
5x7 acrylic on canvas panel
Available through DPW gallery/auction

All 3 paintings are currently for sale at DPW @ $22.00 each. I will combine all 3 as 1 purchase for $18 each. Simply choose Buy It Now on all 3 and I will refund $12.00 to your account (DPW isn't setup to handle package sales). I will also ship all 3 for 1 shipping price. Discount applies only to the purchaser of all 3 daisy paintings.



1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

I think this is so pretty! I love the way the green stem splits to hold the delicate petals. Well done, Nan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...