Thursday, November 7, 2013

Main Street USA - SOLD

 "Main Street USA"

9x12 acrylic on canvas panel
Available through DPW gallery/auction

Previously painted in 2012, 
this painting is now on a 1-week auction at DPW
at a very affordable starting bid!

This was previously painted for the VPO when we traveled to Breckinridge Colorado. And this was one of the few VPO's that had winter weather to capture. Loved roaming around Breckinridge, it's such an interesting town. This little storefront caught my eye, with the American Flag out front. And it sit's right on Main Street, as the sign says!


2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I remember this painting and I still love it, Nancie. The colors feed right into my love of Christmas and I always love winter scene paintings. I wonder what this place sells?

Angela Sullivan said...

Love this one it is one of my favorites.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...