Monday, October 7, 2013

Art in the Park


I am in the Art in the Park show that is taking place this Saturday (rain date Sunday) in Paramus NJ. Approximately 100 artists are taking part in this show & contest. I am bringing a sampling of my home portraits as well as some of my key floral pieces. Here is a computer layout of my setup:


The 4 larger pieces are on stretched canvas (16x20 & one 11x14). The remaining pieces are my canvas sheets mounted on foam board with black mats. The group looks very coordinated & those black mats make the smaller pieces (9x12's) look nice & finished.

I had brochures printed up through VistaPrint (caught their 50% sale) that visitors can take. It outlines the "Home Portrait" project and provides an order form for those who wish to have a portrait done. I also included pricing and tried to answer the basic questions. These brochures came out wonderful - love them! They came already folded in threes to size - and will be on display at my art site in an acrylic holder. Hopefully I will get lots of orders! ;)




All of my paintings will be for sale and I will also have note card packages of 4 for sale. I'm very excited about this show & looking forward to it. If you are in the northern New Jersey area, stop by the show at Van Saun Park in Paramus and say hello!

I'll take pictures & post after the show. 

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh I do so wish you much success, Nancie. I love the brochure; hope you save one for yourself too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...