Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Big Wish - SOLD


Acrylic on 9x12 canvas panel
Available through DPW gallery/auction

Previously painted in 2012, 

this painting is now on a 1-week auction at DPW
at a very affordable starting bid!

Tonight was hubby's birthday and we celebrated! And I thought "what better painting to relist than my Big Wish!" I have to say, that cupcake looks delicious, doesn't it? I want to peel that paper back & take a bite - better blow out all those candles first! Amazing when we were children, we would count every candle on the cake. Now, as adults, we're fine with 1 candle! 

--------------------

Special Note:
You may be interested in knowing that this image is part of a set of cards that I also have for sale. 
Cards measure 4 1/4" x 5 1/5". White envelopes included. 
Blank inside for your own message.
Only $10 per set
(I will combine shipping with any painting to save on shipping costs)
Cards are available through my website - click here.
Quantities are limited!





1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Happy birthday to your hubby, Nancie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...