Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Cleora's Flowers


Acrylic on 9x12 canvas sheet
Mounted on white foam board & matted
Fits standard 12x16 frame (not included)
$60.00 + s/h (USA only, sorry)
Available via PayPal - Email me

Mother's day is right around the corner and I think an original painting would be a wonderful present! And who wouldn't love this bouquet of Hydrangea, with it's petal colors of blue & mauve, surrounded by the mix of green leaves & stems. A light, sunshine yellow background compliments the blues & greens.

This painting is already mounted on foam board and has quality white matting with beveled edges. The overall size will fit a standard 12x16 frame (not included). It's a gift that I'm sure would bring a smile to someone's face!

Shipping for this item will be either UPS or FedEx - buyers choice including expedited shipping, just let me know in your email what you prefer and I'll let you know your options.

Satisfaction is guaranteed or return within 2 weeks for full refund of purchase price (less all shipping costs).


Artists note: this painting was named for my mother's sister, Cleora, who I never had the chance to meet. I am told she loved Hydrangea's and when this painting was finished, a cousin said it reminded them of her. 



1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

I think hydrangeas are beautiful and so is this painting, Nan. Amongst my top two favorite flowers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...