Sunday, September 23, 2012

Polka Dot Candles - SOLD


3 Acrylic paintings, each on 3x5 canvas board
Available through DPW gallery/auction

I had so much fun painting the past candles, I thought to do a few more. I have a quite a few 3x5 canvas boards on hand, so did this trypch of polka dot candles. Again, the candles are being blown out, and assorted smoke trails exist. Since the last group I did were striped candles, I thought to do these as the polka dot kind. Just a lively, colorful painting(s) to depict that fun moment when we've made our wish. These 3 are being auctioned as 1 group through DPW, although they could be used/displayed individually as well.

I think I will continue with my candle series, but I may change a few things on the next painting. My love for cupcakes seems to be calling me.........




1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Hope you baked some cupcakes yesterday! LOL I love the movement in this one, Nancie. It is as if someone is off on the right side (out of scene) and you've caught the action of blowing them out! Fabulous progression.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...