Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pearls


Acrylic on 9x12 canvas sheet
Available through DPW gallery/auction

This was done some time ago for a challenge (sorry, I don't remember which at this moment). It was to combine a foreground still life with a background landscape. It may seem an odd combination, but I think the colors help to pull this together. Also, I painted in the "shapes" style - meaning, shapes of color left to the viewers eye to combine. I think it's an interesting combination - object wise and color wise as well!


1 comment:

Nan Johnson said...

There has been reported problems with my blog & comments. Sherry, I got your comment via email notification, but can't seem to publish it. Padmaja, thank you for taking the time to email me that it would not let you post. I've sent an email off to Google support regarding comments, I will see what they say or if they solve things. Thank you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...