Thursday, March 22, 2012

Incorrect


Acrylic paints & ink on 9x12 canvas sheet
Available through DPW gallery/auction

Many times, while I am working at my day job, I have to "map" out what the computer is suppose to do.  With pen in hand, I'll grab just about any scrap piece of paper & start making notes - with assorted arrows, cross-outs & extra notations. Very often, the first (& second) sheets get tossed - because the outcome is "incorrect" for what the program needs to do.

This is one such sheet, complete with some letters, some numbers, assorted highlighted areas - all done on a piece of graph paper (it was what was handy!). I then decided that this one particular piece would be the subject of my latest submission for the Daily Paintworks challenge to "paint the crumpled paper."


3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

That is the most interesting crumpled paper yet! Great job, Nan!

martinealison said...

J'ai très envie de déplier la carte... Une belle réalisation.
Gros bisous

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Very creative. I really like this piece.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...